Auction Terms & Conditions ***All items are sold as-is and without any warranty. The owner states all items were pulled from
the closed Bar and in working condition. AMT has not validated the stated information. It is the buyers
responsibility to preview to your satisfaction.***
Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
AMT Auction Marketing
Felix Barreras #17102
Is Free to attend and Open to the Public Notes: By Registering or Bidding You Agree unequivocally and without Any Exception, to all of Terms and Conditions, including Announcements made prior to the Auction. You Must Be 18 Years Old and Register and bid. AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Cash Payments Can Be Made November 4th after auction from Noon to 4 pm. All winning bidders will be emailed an invoice. Payments can be made at 1108 South Flores, San Antonio Texas 78204 on November 4th from 1 pm to 3 pm. We also accept MasterCard/ Visa There Will Be NO EXCEPTIONS! All nonpayment’s will be barred from All Future Auctions.
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM – 15% add to all invoices. Must bring current Tax Exempt (if applicable.)
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Cash And Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa Only) All Sales Are Final. Buyer Hereby Waives Their Rights To Refunds Or Credit Card Chargebacks.
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: October 24th from 10 am to Noon only.
5. Removal Of Items Purchased: All Purchases can Be Picked from November 4th until 4 pm and November 5th from 10 am to noon only. Buyers Are Required To Remove Purchases Within The Allotted Time. All Purchases Must Be Paid In Full Before Items Will Be Released From The Premises. Buyer Must Provide Their Paid Invoice And Identification.
6. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Guard Your Purchases, Before, During Or After The Sale Of The Auction And Is Not Responsible For Theft Of Any Item. This Is Your Responsibility To Watch And Care For Your Purchase.
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Hidalgo County Without Notice To Buyer. Hidalgo County Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale. Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise Assume All Risks Of Damage Or Loss To Persons, Property, Or Merchandise And Shall Exercise Proper Precautions At All Times For The Protection Of Persons And Property And Shall Comply With All Safety And Health Requirements As Directed By Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, Its Sub-Contractors, Its Agents, Its Employees Nor Representatives Shall Be Liable By Reason Of Any Defect In Or About The Condition Of The Premises On Which The Auction Is Held. Buyer Specifically Releases Auctioneer, Its Agents And Representatives From All Liability Thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued Recovery Fund. Any Compliments or Concerns May Be Contacted At Department of Licensing and Regulation PO Box 12157 Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To Secure All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing Items Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer From Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their Respective Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or Purchased By Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items Purchased By Buyer Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any Person Resulting From Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6) Any Injury To Buyer Or Any Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The Inspection, Dismantling, Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of A Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds, There Are Trash Bins Located On The Property For You.
15. Auction Is Conducted With a Reserve. AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102 AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102