*Inventory is subject to change*
WEBCAST AUCTION …While on school property for preview or pick you must wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
Auction is Free to Attend and Open to the Public By registration or bidding you agree unequivocally and without any exception, to all of the terms and conditions, including announcements made prior to the auction. You must be 18 years old to register or attend the auction.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment must be made on auction day Friday or Saturday, November 14th until 12 noon. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS! If you fail to make payment you be will barred from all future auctions.
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 10% is in effect for all items. For example, if you purchase an item for $100 add 10% or $10 for a total of $110.00 if sales tax applies you add tax. 3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: USD, Cash, and Credit Cards ( MasterCard/Visa Only) Bank wire transfer All sales are final and the Buyer hereby waives their rights to refunds or credit card chargeback’s. A 8.25% Sales Tax is applied to all non titled items.
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: Thursday, November 12th the day before the Auction 09:00 am. – 4:00 pm. There is no preview on auction day. The description for each piece is believed to be accurate. However, Everything is sold as-is where-is, onsite inspection is HIGHLY recommended. AMT Auction Marketing does not make any warranties to condition, make, model, year, or descriptions. The buyer is solely responsible for judgment to any purchase made or not made. All winning bids are acceptance of these terms written and announced. Any Conditions are provided by the UISD and not deemed verified. AMT Auction Marketing does not give any guarantee or warranty these terms or descriptions. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect each item.
5. Pickup is on Saturday, November 14th, Monday, November 16th and November 17th from 9 am to 4 pm only
6. Removal of items Purchased: All purchases must be picked up by Tuesday, November 17th by 3 PM after the auction. Buyers are required to remove purchases within the allotted time. All purchases must be paid in full before items will be released from the premises. The buyer must provide their paid invoice and I. D. at the time of pickup. AMT Auction Marketing does not guard your purchases, before, during, or after the sale of the auction and is not responsible for the theft of any item. This is your responsibility to watch and care for your purchase.
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All items are being sold As-Is with no warranty. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for any incorrect description, authenticity, genuineness of or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. The auctioneer makes every effort to provide accurate information about the items being sold. Errors may occur, either written or verbal. It is the Buyers’ full responsibility to confirm the accuracy of items offered for sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A successful bid at auction, whether live or online, constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In the event items are not removed in the time frames allotted, the items purchased shall be deemed abandoned and the Buyer will lose any right, title or interest Buyer may have acquired and the items shall revert to the UISD without notice to Buyer. The UISD reserves the right to, at its discretion, resell such property, either private or at public sale. Consider this your notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons in attendance during inspection or removal of merchandise assume all risks of damage or loss to persons, property, or merchandise and shall exercise proper precautions at all times for the protection of persons and property and shall comply with all safety and health requirements as directed by Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, its subcontractors, its agents, its employees or representatives shall be liable by reason of any defect in or about the condition of the premises on which the auction is held. The buyer specifically releases Auctioneer, its agents, and representatives from all liability thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing is a licensed company and auctioneering service, were are regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation and operate under the State Issued Recovery Fund. Any Compliments or concerns may be contacted at the Department of Licensing and Regulation PO Box 12157 Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer shall indemnify, hold harmless and defend Auctioneer, owners and building owners from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and claims, including attorney fees, costs and expenses arising out of based upon or resulting from: (1) failure to secure all safety equipment and to meet all applicable government safety standards in removing items purchased or used by Buyer, (2) failure to comply with safety instructions issued to Buyer from Auctioneer, (3) any act or omission of Auctioneer, owners, building owners or their respective agents, representatives or employees, relating to or affecting the items bid on or purchased by Buyer, (4) the claim of any third party claiming or challenging title to any items purchased by Buyer or claiming infringement of any proprietary interest, (5) the claim of any person resulting from Auctioneer offering for sale or selling the items purchased by Buyer, (6) any injury to Buyer or any other person or property of any type whatsoever caused during the inspection, dismantling, removing or transporting of items purchased by Buyer.
13. Errors: We reserve the sole right to settle any dispute or tie bids between bidders. In the event of a live/online error, we reserve the sole right to cancel any winning bid.
14. Auction is conducted with a Reserve unless otherwise announced.
15. Happy Bidding!
Thank you Contact: AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102 Christine Barreras #18112 Phone: 210-376-9267 AMTAUCTIONS.COM