- This auction has passed.
July 25 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Auctioneer||AMT Auction Marketing, LLC|
|Date(s)||Tuesday, July 25, 2023 Auction starts at 10 am|
|Preview Date/Time||Monday, July 24, 2023 from 10 am to 4pm|
|Checkout Date/Time||Payments are accepted immediately after the auction from 12 pm – 3pm We only accept Cash, MasterCard/Visa|
|Location||Address: 551 Steves Ave San Antonio, TX 78204|
|Buyer Premium||15% Buyers Premium|
|Description||AMTAUCTIONS.COM or AMTAUCTION.HIBID.COM Felix Barreras #17102 (210) 376 9267|
|YR||Body/Color||Make & Model||LP||VIN NUMBER|
|1998||4D TAN||CHRYSLER 300||NJF2973||2C3KA43D39H602545|
|2003||4D BLUE||BMW 3SERIES||03518A9||WBAEV33453KL61382|
|2003||4D WHITE||CADILLAC CTS||47982X5||1G6DM57N730136198|
|2006||4D TAN||KIA OPTIMA||BT3L718||KNAGE123765057138|
|2013||4D RED||DODGE AVENGER||LMJ8077||1C3CDZAB9DN687966|
|2004||4D TAN||HONDA ACCORD||MWF7179||1HGCM66544A036704|
|2005||4D RED||FORD TAURUS||NO PLATE||1FAFP53U55A219450|
|2007||4D BLUE||DODGE RAM 1500||NO PLATE||1D7HA18P37J641192|
|2005||4D GREY||DODGE MAGNUM||PVD7113||2D4GV58205H587051|
|1999||4D RED||FORD EXPLORER||RZK4905||1FMYU22X3XUC45886|
|2008||4D BLACK||HONDA PILOT||RFT2639||5FNYF28298B004435|
|2012||4D RED||TOYOTA SIENNA||248DEY||5TDKK3DCXCS229618|
|2003||4D TAN||BUICK CENTURY||CJ5H248||2G4WS52JX31123039|
|2005||4D TAN||GMC YUKON XL||NO PLATE||3GKEC16Z65G255848|
Auction is Free to attend and open to the public
by registration or bidding you agree, unequivocally and without any exception, to all of terms and conditions, including announcements made prior to the auction. You must be 18 years old to register and bid at the Auction. Registration is does not guarantee bidding privileges. AMT Auction Marketing reserves the right to remove or restrict bidding privileges.
Terms: AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments are due from 1 pm to 3pm after auction
All Non-payments be will barred from
all future AMT Auctions.
. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. **ALL VEHICLE BATTERIES ARE REMOVED **VEHICLES DO NOT HAVE BATTERIES
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 15% is In Effect for All Items. Example If You Purchase An Item For $100 Add 15% Or $15 For A Total Of $115.00 If Sales Tax Applies Then You Add Tax.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Cash And Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa Only) No Checks. AMT Auction will email your invoice after auction if you are a winning bidder.
All Sales Are Final and Buyer Hereby Waives Their Rights to Refunds or Credit Card Chargeback’s.
A 8.25% Sales Tax is Applied to all non titled items.
Atlas Towing will provide any/all documentation pertaining to vehicles sold. AMT Auction Marketing is, in no way, responsible for the provision or transfer of documentation pertaining to purchase, for which all paperwork is coming from Seller, (except a paid invoice of the sale). Buyer agrees to hold AMT Auction Marketing harmless from any errors or omissions pertaining to each and any sale of vehicles.
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: By appointment only, please contact Atlas Towing for scheduled preview.
(210) 223 – 8066. The Description For Each Piece Is Believed To Be Accurate. We provide descriptions based on the manufacture VIN, it is your responsibility to preview and inspect to satisfy descriptions.
Everything Is Sold As-Is Where-Is, Onsite Inspection Is HIGHLY Recommended. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Make Any Warranties To Condition, Make, Model, Year, Or Descriptions. Buyer Is Solely Responsible For Judgment To Any Purchase Made Or Not Made. All Winning Bids Are Acceptance Of These Terms Written And Announced. Any Conditions Are Provide By Atlas Towing And Not Deemed Verified. It Is The Sole Responsibility Of The Buyer To Inspect Each Item.
Some Vehicles will have a Key Fee. Key Fees Vary.
Each Vehicle will have $32.00 Documentation Fee.
5. Sale Receipts/Paper work: Buyer Will be given all Paperwork, To Which, Will Be Made out Only to the Registered Bidder, Any Changes Must Be Done at Registration Time, Tell the Clerk, And NOT AFTER The Auction. You Have 20 Days To Register Your Purchase. If You Lose Your Paperwork, A $30.00 FEE Will Apply to Each Lost Item and paid to Atlas Towing.
6. Removal Of Items Purchased: All Purchases Must Be Picked Up By Friday After The Auction.
Buyer Must Provide Their Paid Invoice And I. D. At Time Of Pickup. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Guard Your Purchases, Before, During Or After The Sale Of The Auction And Is Not Responsible For Theft Of Any Item. This Is Your Responsibility To Watch And Care For Your Purchase.
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges. AMT Auction HIGHLY RECOMMENDS that every bidder previews and inspects to your desire. We do not recommend blind bidding.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Atlas Towing Without Notice To Buyer. Atlas Towing Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale. Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise Assume All Risks Of Damage Or Loss To Persons, Property, Or Merchandise And Shall Exercise Proper Precautions At All Times For The Protection Of Persons And Property And Shall Comply With All Safety And Health Requirements As Directed By Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, Its Sub-Contractors, Its Agents, Its Employees Or Representatives Shall Be Liable By Reason Of Any Defect In Or About The Condition Of The Premises On Which The Auction Is Held. Buyer Specifically Releases Auctioneer, Its Agents And Representatives From All Liability Thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued Recover Fund. Any Compliments Or Concerns May Be Contacted At
Department Of Licensing And Regulation
PO Box 12157
Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To Secure All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing Items Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer From Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their Respective Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or Purchased By Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items Purchased By Buyer Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any Person Resulting From Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6) Any Injury To Buyer Or Any Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The Inspection, Dismantling, Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
Injury and Damage: The Bidder acknowledges and accepts responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by his or her self, companion, guest, or agent. The Bidder further agrees to hold AMT Auction Marketing and seller to no fault regarding any personal injury or property damage as a result of removal from premises or transportation of the Bidder’s purchases. Upon signing below the Bidder hereby releases AMT Auction Marketing and the consignors of any merchandise purchased, from any and all liability connected with the removal or transportation of merchandise. Furthermore, personal injury or property damage incurred through future use of purchased merchandise falls under the responsibility of the Bidder.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds, There Are Trash Bins Located On The Property For You.
15. Auction Is Conducted With A $200.00 Per Vehicle Reserve.
16. We Want You Have A Happy And Enjoyable Auction Day. Thank You
Contact: AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102