- This auction has passed.
April 15, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Brownsville Independent School District
|AMT Auction Marketing, LLC
|April 15th at 10am
Payments are due after auction on Saturday
April 14th from 9am to 3pm
|Pick up dates will be will be after auction and Monday.
2400 E. Van Buren St Brownsville, TX 78520
|15% Buyers Premium
Felix Barreras #17102 (210) 376 9267
Auction Terms & Conditions by registration or bidding you agree, unequivocally and without any exception, to all of terms and conditions, including announcements made prior to the auction. You must be 18 years old to register and bid at the Auction.
Registration is does not guarantee bidding privileges.
AMT Auction Marketing reserves the right to remove or restrict bidding privileges.
1.Payments are due after auction February 4th on Saturday after auction to 4pm. All Non-payments will barred from all future AMT Auctions. We report all non-payments to the auction platforms Hibid and Proxibid.
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 15% is In Effect for All Items. Example If You Purchase an Item For $100 Add 15%
Or $15 For A Total Of $115.00 If Sales Tax Applies Then You Add Tax.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT. Cash and or Bank Wire Transfer for purchases over $2000
8.25% Sales Tax Is Applied To All Taxable and non-titled Items.
The Description For Each Piece Is Believed To Be Accurate. However,
Everything Is Sold As-Is Where-Is, Onsite Inspection Is HIGHLY Recommended. AMT Auction Marketing
Does Not Make Any Warranties To Condition, Make, Model, Year, Or Descriptions. Buyer Is Solely
Responsible For Judgment To Any Purchase Made Or Not Made. All Winning Bids Are Acceptance Of
These Terms Written And Announced. Any Conditions Are Provide By BISD And Not Deemed
Verified. It Is The Sole Responsibility Of The Buyer To Inspect Each Item
5. Sale Receipts/Paperwork: AMT Auction will provide a paid invoice once we have received proper
Payment. If you Lose Your Paperwork, A $30.00 FEE Will Apply To Each Lost Item.
6. Pick up is ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP ON Saturday November 5th after auction until 4 pm and Monday November 8th from 9am to 4pm
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be
Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And
Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate
Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’ Full
Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally
Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted,
The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer
May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Brown ISD Without Notice To Buyer. Brownsville ISD Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale if terms and conditions are not met Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise Assume All
Risks Of Damage Or Loss To Persons, Property, Or Merchandise And Shall Exercise Proper Precautions At
All Times For The Protection Of Persons And Property And Shall Comply With All Safety And Health
Requirements As Directed By Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, Its Sub-Contractors, Its Agents, Its
Employees Or Representatives Shall Be Liable By Reason Of Any Defect In Or About The Condition Of The
Premises On Which The Auction Is Held. Buyer Specifically Releases Auctioneer, Its Agents And
Representatives From All Liability Thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By
The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued Recover Fund.
Any Compliments or Concerns May Be Contacted At Department of Licensing and Regulation PO Box
12157 Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And
Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including
Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To Secure
All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing Items
Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer From
Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their Respective
Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or Purchased By
Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items Purchased By Buyer
Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any Person Resulting From
Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6) Any Injury To Buyer Or Any
Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The Inspection, Dismantling,
Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event
Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds.
15. Auction Is Conducted with A Reserve. We reserve the right to pass any item.
16. Collusion: Practices to eliminate competition, such as collusive bidding with the intent to not pay,
drive invalid bids may warrant criminal, civil or administrative action against the participant(s) and may
referrer to the seller and the State Attorney General Office. Online fraud is a Felony.
17. Inventory may change at the will of Brownville ISD, or AMT Auction Marketing
18. We Want You Have A Happy And Enjoyable Auction Day. Thank You
AMT Auction Marketing Felix Barreras #17102 Phone: 210-376-9267