- This auction has passed.
November 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Due to the recent Covid-19 Events, AMT Auction will conduct ONLINE ONLY
|Auctioneer||AMT Auction Marketing, LLC|
|Tuesday, November 2, 2021 Auction starts at 10 am|
|Preview Date/Time||Due to Covid Restrictions by Appointment only Wear Mask Please|
Check out / Payment accepted during and immediately after auction.
We only accept Cash, MasterCard/Visa
Address: 11523 Jones Maltsburger SA TX 78216
|Buyer Premium||15% Buyers Premium|
Felix Barreras #17102 (210) 376 9267
Auction Terms & Conditions Trinity Towing Auction is Free to attend and open to the public by registration or bidding you agree, unequivocally and without any exception, to all of terms and conditions, including announcements made prior to the auction. You must be 18 years old to register and bid at the Auction. Registration is does not guarantee bidding privileges.
AMT Auction Marketing reserves the right to remove or restrict bidding privileges.
***September 30th update…. All Purchases Must Be Picked Up By Friday 5PM After The Auction. NO MORE EXCEPTIONS ON WEEKENDS OR AFTER THE WEEK OF AUCTION. ANY VEHICLE THAT IS NOT PICKED UP, WILL BE CHARGED A DAILY STORAGE FEE OF $25.00. ***
Terms: AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments are due from 1 pm to 3pm after auction All Non-payments be will barred from all future AMT Auctions.
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 15% is In Effect for All Items. Example If You Purchase An Item For $100 Add 15% Or $15 For A Total Of $115.00 If Sales Tax Applies Then You Add Tax.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT: Cash, Credit Cards (MasterCard/Visa Only) and Bank Wire Transfer. No Checks. AMT Auction will email your invoice after auction if you are a winning bidder. We accept cash payments and credit cards at Trinity Towing 11523 Jones Maltsberger SA TX 78216.
*ALL Credit cards must be present; we no longer accept credit cards over the phone. If you live out of town, we will accept bank wire transfer. If you have a winning invoice, we will provide bank wire transfer information. All bank wire transfers must be completed on day of auction or next day.
All Sales Are Final and Buyer Hereby Waives Their Rights to Refunds or Credit Card Chargeback’s. A 8.25% Sales Tax Is Applied To All Non Titled Items.
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: Will be by schedule and recommended before bidding. Please contact Trinity Towing for appointment. The Description For Each Piece Is Believed To Be Accurate. However, Everything Is Sold As-Is Where-Is, Onsite Inspection Is HIGHLY Recommended. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Make Any Warranties To Condition, Make, Model, Year, Or Descriptions. Buyer Is Solely Responsible For Judgment To
5. Sale Receipts/Paperwork: AMT Auction will provide a paid invoice once we have received proper payment. All paperwork will be ready on auction day or pickday. Buyer Will Be Given all Paperwork, To Which, Will Be Made Out Only To The Registered Bidder, Any Changes Must Be Done At Registration Time, Tell The Clerk, And NOT AFTER The Auction. You Have 20 Days To Register Your Purchase. If You Lose Your Paperwork, A $30.00 FEE Will Apply To Each Lost Item and paid to Trinity Towing.
6. Removal Of Items Purchased: All purchases can be removed on auction day until 4 pm. Pick days are Wednesday Thursday and Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. There are no holds, no weekend picks. All Purchases Must Be Picked Up By Friday 5PM After The Auction. NO MORE EXCEPTIONS ON WEEKENDS OR AFTER THE WEEK OF AUCTION. ANY VEHICLE THAT IS NOT PICKED UP, WILL BE CHARGED A DAILY STORAGE FEE OF $25.00. Buyers Are Required To Remove Purchases Within The Allotted Time. All Purchases Must Be Paid In Full Before Items Will Be Released From The Premises. Buyer Must Provide Their Paid Invoice And I. D. At Time Of Pickup. AMT Auction Marketing Does Not Guard Your Purchases, Before, During Or After The Sale Of Th
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or Exchanges.
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To Trinity Towing Without Notice To Buyer. Trinity Towing Reserves The Right To, At Its Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale. Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise Assume All Risks Of Damage Or Loss To
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated By The Texas Department Of Licensing And
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To Secure All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing Items Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer From Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their Respective Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or Purchased By Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items Purchased By Buyer Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any Person Resulting From Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6) Any Injury To Buyer Or Any Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The Inspection, Dismantling, Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The Event Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds, There Are Trash Bins Located On The Property For
15. Auction Is Conducted With A $200.00 Per Vehicle Reserve.
16. We Want You Have A Happy And Enjoyable Auction Day. Thank You
AMT Auction Marketing