- This auction has passed.
UISD Laredo Texas
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
UISD Laredo Texas
Terms and Conditions
|Name||UISD (United Independent School District) Webcast Auction|
|Auctioneer||AMT Auction Marketing, LLC|
ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: December 7th from 9 am to 4 pm
|Location||802 Gale Street Laredo Texas 78041|
|Buyer Premium||12% Buyers Premium|
Felix Barreras #17102 (210) 376 9267
Terms and Conditions
Auction Terms and Conditions by registration or bidding you agree, unequivocally and without any
exception, to all of terms and conditions, including announcements made prior to the auction. You
must be 18 years old to register and bid at the Auction. Registration does not guarantee bidding
privileges. AMT Auction Marketing reserves the right to remove or restrict bidding privileges.
This lot is TIMES the MONEY. Computers are complete with hard drive and memory.
Conditions of Devices are good condition to damaged Items, they are used. You are purchasing the
entire lot AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS and NO GUARANTEE AND NO WARRANTY.
1.Payment is due after auction until 4 pm or on Saturday 9am to 4pm December 9th, 2023.
All Non-payments will be barred from all future Auctions. We report all non-payments to the auction platforms Hibid and
2. BUYER’S PREMIUM: 12% is In Effect for All Items. Example If You Purchase an Item For $100
Add 12% Or $12 For A Total Of $112.00 If Sales Tax Applies Then You Add Tax.
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT. Bank Wire Transfer only. 8.25% Sales Tax Is Applied To All Non Titled
4. ONSITE INSPECTION DATES: December 7, 2023, from 9 am to 4 pm at 802 Gale Street Laredo
Texas 78041 The Description For Each Piece Is Believed To Be Accurate. However, Everything Is
Sold As-Is Where-Is, Onsite Inspection Is HIGHLY Recommended. AMT Auction Marketing Does
Not Make Any Warranties To Condition, Make, Model, Year, Or Descriptions. Buyer Is Solely
Responsible For Judgment To Any Purchase Made Or Not Made. All Winning Bids Are Acceptance
Of These Terms Written And Announced. Any Conditions Are Provide By UISD And Not Deemed
Verified. It Is The Sole Responsibility Of The Buyer To Inspect Each Item
5. Sale Receipts/Paperwork: AMT Auction will provide a paid invoice once we have received proper
Payment. If you Lose Your Paperwork, A $50.00 FEE Will Apply To Each Lost Item.
6. Pick up is ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED on arranged date from 9am to 3 pm. December 9th December 11th to 13th
7. REPRESENTATIONS: All Items Are Being Sold As-Is With No Warranty. Auctioneer Shall Not Be
Responsible For Any Incorrect Description, Authenticity, Genuineness Of Or Defect In Any Lot, And
Makes No Warranty In Connection Therewith. Auctioneer Makes Every Effort To Provide Accurate
Information About The Items Being Sold. Errors May Occur, Either Written Or Verbal. It Is Buyers’
Full Responsibility To Confirm The Accuracy Of Items Offered For Sale. INSPECTION IS HIGHLY
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL: A Successful Bid At Auction, Whether Live Or Online, Constitutes A
Legally Binding Contract Of Sale. All Sales Are Final. There Will Be No Refunds, Returns Or
9. FAILURE TO REMOVE PURCHASES: In The Event Items Are Not Removed In The Time Frames
Allotted, The Items Purchased Shall Be Deemed Abandoned And Buyer Will Lose Any Right, Title Or
Interest Buyer May Have Acquired And The Items Shall Revert To United Independent School
District Without Notice To Buyer. United Independent School District Reserves The Right To, At Its
Discretion, Resell Such Property, Either Private Or At Public Sale if terms and conditions are not met
Consider This Your Notice.
10. ACTS OF OTHERS: Persons In Attendance During Inspection, Or Removal Of Merchandise
Assume All Risks Of Damage Or Loss To Persons, Property, Or Merchandise And Shall Exercise
Proper Precautions At All Times For The Protection Of Persons And Property And Shall Comply
With All Safety And Health Requirements As Directed By Auctioneer. Neither Auctioneer, Its Sub-
Contractors, Its Agents, Its Employees Or Representatives Shall Be Liable By Reason Of Any Defect
In Or About The Condition Of The Premises On Which The Auction Is Held. Buyer Specifically
Releases Auctioneer, Its Agents And Representatives From All Liability Thereof.
11. AMT Auction Marketing Is A Licensed Company And Auctioneering Service, Were Are Regulated
By The Texas Department Of Licensing And Regulation And Operate Under The State Issued
Recover Fund. Any Compliments or Concerns May Be Contacted At Department of Licensing and
Regulation PO Box 12157 Austin Texas 78711
12. INDEMNIFICATION: Buyer Shall Indemnify, Hold Harmless And Defend Auctioneer, Owners And
Building Owners From And Against Any And All Losses, Damages, Liabilities And Claims, Including
Attorney Fees, Costs And Expenses Arising Out Of Based Upon Or Resulting From: (1) Failure To
Secure All Safety Equipment And To Meet All Applicable Government Safety Standards In Removing
Items Purchased Or Used By Buyer, (2) Failure To Comply With Safety Instructions Issued To Buyer
From Auctioneer, (3) Any Act Or Omission Of Auctioneer, Owners, Building Owners Or Their
Respective Agents, Representatives Or Employees, Relating To Or Affecting The Items Bid On Or
Purchased By Buyer, (4) The Claim Of Any Third Party Claiming Or Challenging Title To Any Items
Purchased By Buyer Or Claiming Infringement Of Any Proprietary Interest, (5) The Claim Of Any
Person Resulting From Auctioneer Offering For Sale Or Selling The Items Purchased By Buyer, (6)
Any Injury To Buyer Or Any Other Person Or Property Of Any Type Whatsoever Caused During The
Inspection, Dismantling, Removing Or Transporting Of Items Purchased By Buyer.
13. Errors: We Reserve The Sole Right To Settle Any Dispute Or Tie Bids Between Bidders. In The
Event Of An Live/Online Error We Reserve The Sole Right To Cancel Any Winning Bid.
14. Housekeeping. Please Do Not Litter Or Leave Trash On The Grounds.
15. Auction Is Conducted with A Reserve. We reserve the right to pass any item.
16. Collusion: Practices to eliminate competition, such as collusive bidding with the intent to not pay,
drive invalid bids may warrant criminal, civil or administrative action against the participant(s) and
may referrer to the seller and the State Attorney General Office. Online fraud is a Felony.
17. Inventory may change at the will of United Independent School District or AMT Auction.
18. We Want You Have A Happy And Enjoyable Auction Day.
Thank You AMT Auction Marketing
Felix Barreras #17102 Phone: 210-376-9267 AMTAUCTIONS.COM